Please, what is Steve's call sign?

Regulatory news, special events, DX, contests, products, operating, etc. Basically any Ham Radio topic that is not appropriate for one of the other forums with the exception that flaming, defaming, insulting or otherwise abusing others is not tolerated in any of these forums.

Please, what is Steve's call sign?

Postby teriwood » 11 Feb 2006, 01:33

He's the one who's been continually harassing the guys on the radio, and PARTICULARLY Mr. Bell, who certainly doesn't need this (censored).

I know others have complained and nothing has happened. But I can at least add my voice.

Thanks,
Teri
teriwood

Wingnuts Call is...

Postby Max » 11 Feb 2006, 08:27

Teri,

The useless info you are requesting is as follows:

Wingate, Steve L, KG6TXH
168 Lakeside Dr
Corte Madera, CA 94925-1052

I say it's worthless, as I and countless others have written, called, faxed and generally tried to make the FCC's life as uncomfortable as Wingate makes radio reception. His mouth, the antics and threats, and no less his horrible influence on ham radio have somehow not been subject to enforcement as yet.

However, my suggestion would be - never forget who well could be the mastermind instigator as to keeping that drunken pus sucking slug going, and IN MY OPINION that would be :twisted: N6AYJ :twisted: (William F. Crowell, 1110 Pleasant Valley Rd, Diamond Springs, CA) "billy" as he prefers, has said and done several of the most despicable things I have ever witnessed to any and all those listening on frequency. But as you listen in, you'll learn far more and better be able to make up your own mind as to who are the true culprits.

73's
Max
Max

Postby teriwood » 12 Feb 2006, 02:08

Well, that would explain why I thought the fellow's name was Billy initially. Then I heard Steve and got very confused.

I tend to turn it off when this stuff starts, so I wasn't sure.

Which one was the Jerk yesturday? Who went after Mr. Bell in such a horrid fashion. Who IS ON even AS I WRITE THIS.

Jerk, jerk, jerk JERK.

Good grief.

I just wanna make sure I'm complaining about the right one.

(sigh)

Thanks again,
Teri
teriwood

This guy on the radio

Postby TJ80 » 12 Feb 2006, 02:34

I'm listening to this POS right now and it's awful that the FCC lets this guy on the air. I'm going to contact FCC about this guy as well. I'm a first time listner to this site and I'm apalled at this guy!
TJ80

Riley Hollingsworth at rholling@fcc.gov

Postby kd5kzy » 12 Feb 2006, 09:50

I think this has been posted on the board in another thread. Mr. Hollingsworth has been very helpful on dealing with a jammer in my area. Please give dates, times and the nature of the jamming activity. It would be great if you could supply him with some audio tapes of the Willful or Malicious Interference.

Riley Hollingsworth at rholling@fcc.gov
kd5kzy

RE: Warning Notice--Amateur Radio license KG6TXH

Postby kd5kzy » 12 Feb 2006, 10:43

November 24, 2004

Mr. Steve L. Wingate
168 Lakeside Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925-1052

RE: Warning Notice--Amateur Radio license KG6TXH
Case #EB-2004-2548

Dear Mr. Wingate:

On April 26, 2004, we notified you that monitoring information before the Commission indicated that you deliberately interfered with ongoing communications on 75 meters at various times during the month of April. The interference consisted of jamming, making threats to other operators and to law enforcement officers, and broadcasts in which you were apparently incoherent or seriously impaired

The April 26, 2004 letter warned you that continued incidents of such interference would subject you to revocation and suspension proceedings, as well as a monetary forfeiture (fine), and you were notified that fines normally range from $7,500 to $10,000.

Enclosed please find a recording of communications monitored from your station on November 11, 2004, on 3.840 MHz, which also indicate threats to other licensees and lead to the conclusion that you were apparently incoherent or seriously impaired. Section 308(b) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. Section 308(b), gives the Commission the authority to obtain information from applicants and licensees regarding the operation of their station and their qualifications to retain a Commission license. Accordingly you are requested to respond to this letter within 20 days of receipt explaining the transmissions on the recording and explaining how they were in compliance with Part 97 of the Commission's rules governing the Amateur Service.

In a letter of this type we are required to inform you that Congress has made punishable a willfully false or misleading reply.

CC: FCC Western Regional Director
kd5kzy

Hoo-o-o-o-e-e-eee!!!!!!!!

Postby Wild Man » 12 Feb 2006, 20:15

Hey!Hey!Hey!
NOW we need to get one of these letters to our other friend, N6AYJ! :D
Wild Man

N6AYJ

Postby kd5kzy » 13 Feb 2006, 00:59

DIAMOND SPRINGS, CA: The FCC wrote Advanced licensee William F. Crowell, N6AYJ, on August 21, 2000, citing monitoring information before the Commission alleging that the licensee may have engaged in deliberate interference to other amateur operations on 75 meters over the last several months. "This interference consists of unsolicited and unwanted comments and responses to the ongoing communications," wrote FCC Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement Riley Hollingsworth. "Such communications have occurred even though your transmissions were not acknowledged and in some cases even after you were requested to refrain from doing so." Hollingsworth noted that he'd spoken with Crowell earlier this year regarding this matter and that Crowell had told him problems with the other operators had been resolved and that Crowell assured him he "would stop such attempts at forcing communications with the other stations." Hollingsworth said such conduct "degrades the Amateur Radio Service for legitimate communications, is contrary to
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
-Will Rogers
kd5kzy

Postby teriwood » 14 Feb 2006, 02:39

2000 and 2004

That is seriously depressing.

teriwood

Return to Discussions [Relating to Ham Radio]