Submit Your Site to Ham Radio SearchBring more visitors to your site by submitting it to the Ham Radio Search engine.
Bring More Visitors to Your Site. If you have a website, blog or discussion forum related to Amateur Radio you can submit it to the Ham Radio Search engine without charge. Many Ham Radio sites appear far down the search results provided by major search engines, because huge sites with thousands of incoming links from other large sites are ranked as being more important. They may be more important to some people, but not to hams trying to find something at your site. The Ham Radio Search engine includes only sites containing information related to Ham Radio, which makes Ham Radio sites easier to find. See About Ham Radio Search for more information.
Acceptable Sites To be acceptable for inclusion a site must have content reasonably related to some aspect of Ham Radio. These are examples of acceptable sites:
- Personal Ham Radio sites, club sites, and net sites
- Sites pertaining to the design, construction or performance of Amateur Radio antennas, equipment, or station accessories
- Sites pertaining to Amateur Radio software or computer interfaces
- Sites pertaining to DX, radio propagation, packet radio, SSTV, ATV, RTTY, Morse Code, contests, Amateur Radio licenses, Amateur Radio magazines, Amateur Radio news, shortwave listening, etc.
- Sites with Amateur Radio discussion forums
- Sites containing Amateur Radio product reviews or technical information
- Commercial sites offering Amateur Radio products including materials such as wire, cable, connectors, tubes (valves), transistors, transformers, inductors, capacitors, or other components commonly used by Radio Amateurs.
- Sites pertaining to emergency power, solar or wind power, weather monitoring, etc. that are not Amateur Radio sites, but that are related to the hobby and of interest to many Radio Amateurs.
Sites that are not Acceptable These are examples of sites that are not acceptable:
- Sites that have no reasonably-direct relationship to Amateur Radio
- Sites that advocate anything that is illegal or contrary to governmental rules
- Sites that contain pornography, that defame, or that foster hate against any person or group of people